Instructions - Follow These Steps:
Online Application Form >>
Print Application Form PDF >>
- Grade 12 or mature student status 19+
- Emotional stability
- Good written and verbal skills in English
- Application Form reviewed and approved
- Successful completion of an interview
- International students proof of language proficiency (submission of TOEFL/IELTS scores or phone/in person interview)
A review of application may take place for any one or more of the following circumstances:
- Past or current substance abuse or addiction.
- Criminal record.
- Current or past psychiatric hospitalization, diagnoses, medication, suicidal tendencies, or unresolved crises.
A criminal record check and/or submission of reference letters may be required by the Admissions Department.
NOTE: The admission criteria cannot be waived by either VCCT or the applicant.
To receive a letter of acceptance the Application Form must be received at the administration office.
- A catalogue package with the Application Form will also be sent to you by regular mail if you send your complete regular mailing address with the form below or by emailing email@example.com.
To download a copy of our catalogue and course description, CLICK HERE.
- Complete the Application Form (received by email or regular mail) and send it to:
Vancouver College of Counsellor Training
503-333 Terminal Avenue
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Include a $100 Registration fee (non-refundable). This is your application for enrollment.
- Contact the Admissions Office any time for assistance to complete your Registration and to apply for funding. The phone and email contact information to Admissions is included in your catalogue package.
- Begin your period of study.
To receive your Letter of Acceptance, you may request and submit the Application Form by regular mail. To receive the complete catalogue package and Application Form by regular mail, please provide ALL your contact information requested below and click SEND.